The development board is based on the WiFi-SoC ESP8266EX and is made for fast Internet-of-Things (IoT) prototyping. It can be programmed using USB micro port or remote flash via OTA programming method. You can use it same as NodeMCU with the Arduino IDE, microPhython, PlatformIO or Lua.
It can be powered by 5V via USB port or 3.3V fed into the 3V3 pin. Note that the operating voltage of this module is 3.3V only, be careful when interfacing this module with other 5V devices.
D1 mini Pro 16M bytes(128M bit) Flash External antenna connector
- ARM microcontroller : ESP-8266EX
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- New CP2104 USB-TO-UART IC
- Same size as D1 mini, but more light
- 11 digital input/output pins
- 1 analog input(3.2V max input)
- 16M bytes(128M bit) Flash External antenna connector
- Built-in ceramic antenna
- Clock speed: 80MHz / 160MHz
1pcs D1 mini Pro - 16M bytes ESP8266 WIFI External Antenna Connector
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.