SN74HC595N DIP-16 Counter Shift Registers Tri-State 8-Bit
The SN74HC595N is a simple 8-bit shift register IC. Simply put, this shift register is a device that allows additional inputs or outputs to be added to a microcontroller by converting data between parallel and serial formats. The SN74HC595N using serial information then gathers or outputs information in a parallel (multi-pin) format. Essentially it takes 8 bits from the serial input and then outputs them to 8 pins.
- 8-Bit Serial-In, Parallel-Out Shift
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- High-Current 3-State Outputs Can Drive Up to 15 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption: 80-μA
- ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Expand the GPIO pin on an MCU/MPU
- LED Matrix/Cube Projects
- Interface LCD
- Cascading applications
- High logic level controller
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.