The SN74HC04N devices contain six independent inverters. The SNX4HC04 is a low-drive CMOS device that can be used for a multitude of inverting buffer type functions.
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive up to 10 LSTTL
- Low Power Consumption, 20-µA Maximum ICC
- Typical tpd = 8 ns PART
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Operating Temperature Range of -40C to +85C
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Maximum
- Product Type: Inverters
- Logic Type: CMOS
- Function: Hex
- Ethernet Switches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.