- This is 2 channels Relay module, can able to control various appliances, and other equipment with a big current to 30A (250VAC/30VDC).
- It can be controlled directly by microcontroller: Raspberry, Arduino, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, or TTL logic.
- For control need power 5V and logic operation 5V.
- To isolate the microcontroller from the relay, we added optocoupler. Now with this configuration, the microcontroller doesn’t have any physical connection with the relay, it just uses the LED light of the Optocoupler IC to activate the relay. This solution saves your microcontroller from high voltage for VAC/VDC.
- Number of Channels: 2
- Module Voltage: 5V
- Trigger Voltage: 5V or 3.3V from MCU or TTL signal
- Contact Voltage: Max 250V AC or 60V DC
- Maximum Contact Current: 30Ampere
- Raspberry, Arduino, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM or TTL logic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.