Official Raspberry Pi 7 Inch Touch Screen Display
The 7” Touchscreen Monitor for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems, and embedded projects. The 800 x 480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. Only two connections to the Pi are required; power from the Pi’s GPIO port and a ribbon cable that connects to the DSI port present on all Raspberry Pi’s. Touchscreen drivers with support for 10-finger touch and an on-screen keyboard will be integrated into the latest Raspbian OS for full functionality without a physical keyboard or mouse.
Turn your Raspberry Pi into a touch screen tablet, infotainment system, or standalone device. Truly Interactive - the latest software drivers will support a virtual ‘on-screen’ keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse. Make your own ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT) devices including a visual display. Simply connect your Raspberry Pi, develop a Python script to interact with the display, and you’re ready to create your own home automation devices with touch screen capability. A range of educational software and programs available on the Raspberry Pi will be touch-enabled, making learning and programming easier on the Raspberry Pi.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Raspberry Pi Model B+
- Raspberry PI Model A+
- The display currently does not work with the older Raspberry Pi Model A or B, however, there may be a software update to enable compatibility.
- 7” Touchscreen Display.
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm
- Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- 10 fingers capacitive touch.
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board using a ribbon cable connected to the DSI port.
- The Adapter board is used to power the display and convert the parallel signals from the display to the serial (DSI) port on the Raspberry Pi.
- Will require the latest version of Raspbian OS to operate correctly.
- The Raspberry Pi Board and Power Supply are not included in this kit and are sold separately.
Packaging Include: 1 x Official Raspberry Pi 7 inch Touch Screen Display
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.