- Photoresistors, also known as light-dependent resistors (LDR), are light sensitive devices most often used to indicate the presence or absence of light or to measure the light intensity.
- In the dark, their resistance is very high, sometimes up to 1MΩ, but when the LDR sensor is exposed to light, the resistance drops dramatically, even down to a few ohms, depending on the light intensity.
- LDRs have a sensitivity that varies with the wavelength of the light applied and are nonlinear devices.
- The module can also be used to measure light intensity and allows for easy sensing of light levels for you microprocessor projects.
- KY-018 : LDR breakout board
- Voltage : 3.3v to 5v
- Output : Analog
- Pin: 3 Pins
- PCB size : 19mm x 15mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.