We have prepared the Raspberry Pi 4 basic kit for you to help you gear up first.
The Raspberry Pi 4 basic kit includes:
1x - Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model B 4GB
1x - Wall Adapter Power Supply - 5VDC 3A Type-C
1x - Heat Sink Kit for Raspberry Pi 4B - Silver Aluminum
Except for basic kit, we have prepared more raspberry pi kits based on raspberry Pi 4(4GB) for differnt prototype purposes.
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4(depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless
- LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header(fully backwards-compatible with previous boards)
- Video & Sound:
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power:
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled(requires separate PoE HAT)
- Environment: Operating temperature 0–50ºC
- Production lifetime: The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will remain in production until at least January 2026.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.