If you are bored with simple projects, Arduino level-up pro kit 1 will help you to reduce the boredom. You will enjoy the additional sensors that were not included in the other Arduino kit. It will also enhance the way you encode data and be challenged in different projects that you will do using different motors and displays. It has also micro-SD card that will help you in data logging.
- • 1 - Arduino Uno R3 Compatible (CH340G) with Micro-USB cable
• 1 - Gesture, RGB, Light, Proximity Sensor APDS-9960,
• 1 - Module Soil Moisture sensor, module
• 1 - PIR Motion sensor, module
• 1 - Temperature and Humidity sensor DHT11, module
• 1 - Infrared Barrier sensor - obstacle avoidance, module
• 1 - Micro-SD Card module
• 2 - DC Motor (6V) 12500 RPM 15x20mm
• 1 - Micro-Servo Motor 180 degrees (SG-90)
• 1 - Relay module, 2 Relays 5V
• 1 - Transistor Switch module, 24V 50W
• 1 - Motor Control shield L293D 4DC/2Step/2Servo (assembled)
• 1 - AC Light Dimmer module
• 1 - Matrix LED 8x8 module (32x32mm)
• 1 - LCD Display 1602 (2 rows 16 columns) parallel I/O
• 1 - 4-digit 7-segment LED Display I2C (TM1637)
• 1 - Rotation Potentiometer module (10k Ohm)
• 1 - Ethernet module – ENC28J60
• 1 - Wi-Fi module ESP-10, ESP8266, 8MB
• 1 - RTC (Real Time Clock) module, DS1307
• 1 - 16-keys Capacitive Touch Keypad + TTP229 I2C controller
• 1 - Antistatic bag
• 1 set - Prototyping Materials (Jumper wires + Breadboard)
• 10 - Dupont Jumper wire Male to Male 4"(100mm)
• 5 - Dupont Jumper wire Male to Male 8" (200mm)
• 5 - Dupont Jumper wire Male to Male 12"(300mm)
• 1 - Breadboard Self-Adhesive white 8.3x5.5x0.85cm
• 1 set Resistors
• 5 - Resistor DIP, 100 Ohm, 1/4W,5%
• 1 - Resistor DIP, 1K Ohm, 1/4W,5%
• 1 - Resistor DIP, 10K Ohm, 1/4W,5%
• 1 set LEDs + RGB LED
• 5 - LED (Red)LED 3mm, DIP
• 5 - LED (Green)LED 3mm, DIP
• 5 - LED (Blue)LED 3mm, DIP
• 1 - LED RGB (Diffused LED RGB 10mm)
Soil moisture sensor for measuring the volumetric content of water in the soil.
PIR Motion Sensor (standard)This is a simple to use motion sensor
The Gesture Sensor APDS-9960 module combines digital RGB, ambient light, proximity and gesture sensors in one package.
This is DHT11 sensor for measuring temperature and realtive humidity. It is an accurate and inexpensive sensor that includes an analog-to-digital converter (ADC) to convert analog values of relative humidity and temperature.
Infrared Barrier Sensor Module (Obstacle Avoidance)The sensor module light is adaptable to the environment, it has a pair of infrared transmitting and receiving tube, tube infrared emit a certain frequency, when detecting direction meet with obstacles (reflecting surface), reflected infrared receiving tube, after the comparator circuit processing, green indicator will light up, at the same time signal output interface to output digital signal (a low level signal), can be through the potentiometer knob adjust the detection distance, effective distance range 2 ~ 30cm, working voltage is 3.3V to 5V. The sensor detection range can be through the potentiometer to adjust and have small interference, easy to assemble, easy to use, etc, can be widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance car, line count, and black and white line tracking and so on many occasions.
MicroSD-card module. Use this module to use Micro SD and MMC cards with ease.
This is a 2 channel Relay module, which can be used to control various appliances, and other equipment with a current not more than 10A (250VAC/60VDC).
Transistor DC Relay, 5V logic, DC 24V/30A.If you need to control the DC power, a MOSFET is what you need. This is a very common MOSFET with very low on-resistance and a control voltage (gate threshold voltage) that is compatible with any 5V microcontroller or mechanical switch. This allows you to control high-power devices with very low-power control mechanisms.
DC Motor 6V 12500 RPM
Micro-Servo motor (SG-90) 180 degrees for Arduino.
The AC Light Dimmer Module controls the amount of AC voltage to be applied to any device.
The L293D Motor Shield for Arduino is a great and quick way to control DC motors, servos or even stepper motors. It has the capability of controlling up to 2 stepper motors, 4 DC motors. and 2 servos. This shield is a very good start for beginners because of its versatility for its price range.
LCD display 1602.This is a basic 16 x 2 (16 columns by 2 rows) on display.
Matrix LED 8×8 module.This matrix LED uses Maxim driver IC MAX7219/7221.
4-Digit LED Display module. This is a basic 4-digit 7-segment display module.
The Rotation potentiometer (analog) is a variable resistor for 10KOhm.
Ethernet Module- ENC28J60. This is an Ethernet module based on the ENC28J60 chip, providing 10BASE-T stand alone Ethernet connectivity with on board MAC & PHY, 8 Kbytes of Buffer RAM and an SPI serial interface for 3.3V and 5V logic levels. With a small size the ENC28J60 module minimizes complexity, board space and cost.
The ESP8266 ESP-01 module is a Wi-Fi module that allows microcontrollers (like Arduino) to access a Wi-Fi network.
RTC (Real Time Clock) DS1307 module. This is a real time clock (RTC) module based on DS1307 IC that allows your microcontroller project to keep track of time even if it is reprogrammed, or if the power is lost. Applications include data-logging, clock, timers and alarms.The DS1307 can be easily connected to the Arduino with I2C bus interface
Capacitive Touch Key Pad. 16 keys.Touch keypad function by measuring the capacitance of 16 electrode points.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.