After gaining knowledge and learning some of the specifications of arduino. The Starter Kit plus has made for you to enjoy more challenging project with the used of sensors, LCD display, Matrix LED 8x8, micro and data logging with the use of micro SD card.
The Starter PLUS Kit contains:• 1 - Arduino Uno R3 Compatible (CH340G) with Micro-USB cable
• 1 - PIR Motion sensor, module
• 1 - Temperature and Humidity sensor DHT11, module
• 1 - Sound Detector sensor, module
• 1 - Infrared Barrier sensor -- obstacle avoidance, module
• 1 - Micro-SD Card module
• 1 - Relay module, 1 Relay 5V
• 1 - Matrix LED 8x8 module (32x32mm)
• 1 - LCD Display 1602 (2 rows 16 columns) parallel I/O
• 1 - Rotation Potentiometer module (10k Ohm)
• 1 - Micro-Servo Motor 180 degrees (SG-90)
• 1 - Antistatic bag
• 1 set Prototyping Materials (Jumper wires + Breadboard)
• 10 - Dupont Jumper wire Male to Male 4"(100mm)
• 5 - Dupont Jumper wire Male to Male 8" (200mm)
• 5 - Dupont Jumper wire Male to Male 12"(300mm)
• 1 - Breadboard Self-Adhesive white 8.3x5.5x0.85cm
• 1 set Resistors
• 5 - Resistor DIP, 100 Ohm, 1/4W,5%
• 1 - Resistor DIP, 1K Ohm, 1/4W,5%
• 1 - Resistor DIP, 10K Ohm, 1/4W,5%
• 1 set LEDs + RGB LED
• 5 - LED (Red)LED 3mm, DIP
• 5 - LED (Green)LED 3mm, DIP
• 5 - LED (Blue)LED 3mm, DIP
• LED RGB (Diffused LED RGB 10mm)
Uno R3 ATmega328:UNO R3 CH340G/ATmega328 - compatible with Arduino UNO R3 board. Built on the Atmel ATmega328 microcontroller and USB-UART interface chip CH340G. Board for functionality similar to the Arduino UNO (ATmega 28). It is a budget, but the same stable, and uses the original chips Atmel ATmega328 (16 MHz)
Temperature and Humidity Sensor DHT11
- This is DHT11 sensor for measuring temperature and realtive humidity. It is an accurate and inexpensive sensor that includes an analog-to-digital converter (ADC) to convert analog values of relative humidity and temperature.The 8-bit microcontroller in the sensor is used for data conversion.
PIR Motion sensor
Infrared Barrier Sensor Module (Obstacle Avoidance)
The Sound Detector is Sensor module is based on a microphone and a power amplifier. It can be used for detecting the sound strength of the environment. The value of digital output can be adjusted by the potentiometer. Also, can use Analog output to get an analog variable signal.
For Sound Detector has two outputs:
AO - analog output, real-time output voltage signal of the microphone
DO - when the sound intensity reaches a certain threshold, the output high and low signal The threshold-sensitivity can be adjusted via potentiometer on the sensor.
This is a 1 channel Relay module, which can be used to control various appliances, and other equipment with a current not more than 10A (250VAC/60VDC).
Matrix LED 8x8
This matrix LED uses Maxim driver IC MAX7219/7221. It has built-in clock to help multiplex the LEDs. Up to eight 8x8' matrix LEDs can be connected and used on a single I2C bus (or a combination, such as four 8x8's and four 7-segments, etc).
This is a basic 16 x 2 (16 columns by 2 rows) on display. Green color.
Rotation Potentiometer module
The Rotation potentiometer (analog) is a variable resistor for 10KOhm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.