The Starter KIT is starting with simple 10 projects of beginner likes LED and buzzer, buttons control, light control, then to expand to more complex projects, we bring to you the Arduino Basic starter Kit 2 that will help you to improve your skills and learnings about arduino. It includes sensors (Temperature and humidity sensor DHT11, Gesture, RGB,light, proximity sensor) to level up your skills into another level.
The Starter KIT 2 contains:Arduino Uno R3 Compatible (CH340G) with Micro-USB cable 1
Gesture, RGB, Light, Proximity Sensor APDS-9960, module 1
Temperature and Humidity Sensor DHT11, module 1
Buzzer (breadboard ready), module 1
Antistatic bag 1
1 set Prototyping Materials (Jumper wires + Breadboard)
Dupont Jumper wire Male to Male 4"(100mm) 10
Dupont Jumper wire Male to Male 8" (200mm) 5
Dupont Jumper wire Male to Male 12"(300mm) 5
Breadboard Self-Adhesive white 8.3x5.5x0.85cm 1
1 set Resistors
Resistor DIP, 100 Ohm, 1/4W,5% 5
Resistor DIP, 1K Ohm, 1/4W,5% 1
Resistor DIP, 10K Ohm, 1/4W,5%1
1 set LEDs + RGB LED
LED (Red)LED 3mm, DIP 5
LED (Green)LED 3mm, DIP 5
LED (Blue)LED 3mm, DIP 5
LED RGB (Diffused LED RGB 10mm) 1
Uno R3 ATmega328:
UNO R3 CH340G/ATmega328 - compatible with Arduino UNO R3 board. Built on the Atmel ATmega328 microcontroller and USB-UART interface chip CH340G. Board for functionality similar to the Arduino UNO (ATmega 28). It is a budget, but the same stable, and uses the original chips Atmel ATmega328 (16 MHz)
The board used the chip CH340G as converter UART-USB. Chip CH340G - is a budget solution. When you work in the frequency 12Mhz, giving a stable result of data exchange (need install drivers to computer). UNO R3 CH340G/ATmega328 - connects to the computer via micro USB cable (used for almost all Android smartphones).
You can supply power to board through the MicroUSB connector or DC-jack. The voltage regulator (LDO) can deal with incoming voltage from 6V to 12V DC. Output current for 5V - about 800mA, for 3.3V - about 180mA (Please note that the higher the input voltage the lower the outgoing current). That will provide a reliable power most of your initial projects.
Self-Adhesive solderless Breadboards
Micro USB Data 2.0 cable:
This is standard Micro USB cable, for USB Data 2.0. Perfect for connecting this KIT to your PC.
The Gesture Sensor APDS-9960 module combines digital RGB, ambient light, proximity and gesture sensors in one package.
The module uses I2C interface providing red, green, blue, clear (RGBC) color sensitivity, as well as proximity and gesture sensing with an IR LED. The RGB and ambient light sensing features enable detection of light intensity under various lighting conditions and through various attenuating materials including dark glass. In addition, the integrated UV-IR blocking filter enables accurate ambient light and correlated color temperature sensing.
The proximity and gesture feature is factory-trimmed and calibrated to 100mm proximity detection distance without requiring customer calibration. Gesture detection utilizes four directional photodiodes, integrated with visible blocking filter, to accurately sense simple UP-DOWN-RIGHT-LEFT gestures or more complex gestures. The addition of micro-optic lenses within the module provides high efficient transmission and reception of infrared energy. An internal state machine allows the device to be put into a low power state between RGBC, proximity and gesture measurements providing very low power consumption.
- RGBC Light Sensor, Proximity and Gesture Detector with IR LED in an Optical Module
- I2C Interface Compatible with Dedicated Interrupt Pin
- High Sensitivity Enabling Operation Behind Dark Glass
- RGBC Light Sensing with Integrated UV-IR Block Filter
- Geometrically Arranged RGBC Photodiodes Providing Uniform Angular Response
- Calibrated to 100mm Detection Distance Eliminating Customer End Product Calibration
- Four Separate Photodiodes Sensitive to Different Directions
- Proximity and Gesture Sensing with Integrated Visible Block Filter
- Patented Shield Design Minimizing Proximity Cross Talk
- Integrated Optical Lens Concentrating IR LED Beam and Improving Photodiode Sensitivity.
- Low Power Consumption: 1.0 µA typical in Sleep Mode
- Display Backlight Control
- Correlated Color Temperature Sensing
- Cell Phone Touch-screen Disable
- Digital Camera Touch-screen Disable
- Mechanical Switch Replacement
- Gesture / Proximity Detection
Temperature and Humidity Sensor DHT11
- This is DHT11 sensor for measuring temperature and realtive humidity. It is an accurate and inexpensive sensor that includes an analog-to-digital converter (ADC) to convert analog values of relative humidity and temperature.The 8-bit microcontroller in the sensor is used for data conversion.
It provides reliable output at ambient humidity in the range 20% RH to 90% RH, and temperature in the range 0 ° C to 50 ° C. It is suitable for most home/office measurements and everyday applications.Technical details:
- Power supply: 3.3-5VV
- Current: 2.5mA max current during conversion (data request)
- Humidity: 20 - 90% ± 5%
- Temperature: 0 - 50º ± 2%
- Sampling rate: ≤ 1 Hz