- Appearance size: 27*14*7.6mm
- Action distance: 18mm + 6mm
- Switching voltage: 100VDC
- Load current: 300mA
- Life: 1 million times
- With double-sides tape design that for an easy install.
- The reed switch is an electrical switch operated by an applied magnetic field.
- Switch output: NC (normally closed with a magnet and a signal line portion is closed together, separate is a signal off).
- Switch Type: NO(normally open type), the circuit is connected when the magnet is near the switch.
- Installed, suitable for non-iron door or window surface installation
Designed for use with alarm systems. Great for use in family and factory window, door. etc.
- Refers to the normally closed switch and the magnet on the switch is closed together, separated from the switch and the magnet when the switch is off.
- The magnetic switch normally open switch and the magnet mean together when the switch is off, separate the switch and the magnet when the switch is closed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.