Gravity: Digital Signal Isolator is capable of isolating I2C digital signal and providing isolated power to the sensor module, effectively preventing mutual interference between the sensor modules. This digital signal isolator can be used for multi-parameter water quality detection systems to prevent water quality sensors from interfering with each other.
Onboard 5V 0.75W isolation power chip, no additional power needed, simple and convenient.
Almost compatible with all DFRobot I2C connector sensors or modules, plug, and play, no welding.
- Operating Voltage: 5.0V
- Connector Type: PH2.0-4P
- Interface Protocol: I2C
- Interface Signal Level: High 3.3V, Low 0V
- Dimension: 42 * 32mm / 1.65 * 1.26 inch
- Controller Side（Non-isolation Side)
- Supply Voltage: 5.0 ± 0.15V
- No-load Current: 15mA(TYP)
- Module Side(Isolation Side)
- Output Voltage: 5.0 ± 0.15V
- Output Current: 150mA(MAX)
- Gravity: Digital I2C Signal Isolator x1
- Double PH2.0-4P Cable x1
- Gravity-4P I2C/ UART Sensor Cable x1
- 54-4Pin Header x2
1. Please pay attention to the operating current of your sensor or module, the maximum output current from the Module side is 150mA.
2. All pins on the Module side (isolation side) are isolated from all pins on the Controller side (non-isolation side). Do not short-circuit them.
3. It is normal for the isolator generates heat while working.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.