DFRobot Gravity: analog electrical conductivity meter V2 is specially used to measure the electrical conductivity of the aqueous solution, and then to evaluate the water quality, which is often used in water culture, aquaculture, environmental water detection, and other fields.
- 3.0~5.0V wide voltage input
- Hardware filtered output signal, low jitter
- AC excitation source, effectively reduce polarization
- Gravity connector and BNC connector, plug and play, no welding
- The software library supports two-point calibration and automatically identifies standard buffer solution, integrates temperature compensation algorithm
- Uniform size and connector, convenient for the design of mechanical structures
- Water quality monitoring.
- Hydroponic & Aquaponic.
- Supply Voltage: 3.0~5.0V
- Output Voltage: 0~3.4V
- Probe Connector: BNC
- Signal Connector: PH2.0-3Pin
- Measurement Accuracy: ±5% F.S.
- Board size: 42mm*32mm/1.65in*1.26in
- Probe Type: Laboratory Grade
- Cell Constant: 1.0
- Support Detection Range: 0~20ms/cm
- Recommended Detection Range: 1~15ms/cm
- Temperature Range: 0~40°C
- Probe Life: >0.5 years (depending on the frequency of use)
- Cable Length: 100cm
- Electrical Conductivity Probe（K=1, Laboratory Grade） x1
- Signal Conversion Board (Transmitter) V2 x1
- Standard Buffer Solution 1413us/cm x2
- Standard Buffer Solution 12.88ms/cm x2
- Gravity Analog Sensor Cable x1
- Waterproof Gasket x2
- Screw Cap for BNC Connector x1
- M3 * 10 nylon pillar x4
- M3 * 5 screws x8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.