ATtiny85 is a high performance, low power 8-bit microcontroller based on Advanced RISC Architecture. It has 8 Kbytes of In-System Programmable Flash and is popular because of its compact size and its features.
- 6 IO lines
- 8 kB Flash
- 512 B RAM
- 512 B EEPROM
- 4-channel 10-bit ADC
- internal and external interrupts
- two 8-bit counters
- working voltage 2.7V - 5.5V
- operating temperature -55ºC to +125ºC
The applications of ATTINY85 are many and a few are stated below
- Used in development boards.
- Hobby projects
- Industrial control systems.
- SMPS and Power Regulation systems.
- Analog signal measuring and manipulations.
- Embedded systems like coffee machines, vending machines.
- Display units.
- Peripheral Interface system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.