- The Pro Micro (Compatible) is similar to the Pro Mini (Compatible), except with a built-in ATmega32U4.
- The USB transceiver inside the 32U4 allows us to add Integrated and eliminated USB connectivity with a bulky external USB interface.
- This little board works for Arduino tricks you are familiar with:
- 4 channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIOs, as well as Rx and Tx hardware serial connections.
- Running at 16MHz and 5V, there is a voltage regulator on board, so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC.
- If you are supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the "RAW" pin, not VCC.
- This latest revision fixes the silk bug from the latest version of the board so that pin 14 is labeled correctly.
- We have also added a PTC fuse and diode protection to the power circuit and corrected the RX and TX LED circuit.
- ATMega 32U4 running at 5V / 16MHz
- Compatible with Arduino IDE v1.0.1
- Integrated MINI USB connector for programming
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x Digital I / O (5 are PWM capable)
- Hardware Rx and Tx serial connections
- Our smallest for Arduino Compatible board!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.