This is the new 2016 version of our Arduino Mega 2560 board. The Arduino Mega Pinout board utilizes a genuine Atmel ATmega2560 microcontroller and an inexpensive CH340G USB-UART interface. This board continues our commitment to uncompromising quality using the best components and excellent design, layout, whilst providing a stable low-cost solution. It uses the CH340G to lower the cost without losing functionality or quality. The board is built using high-quality components with great attention to detail in the design to provide a stable solution whilst keeping the price lower.
- Connectivity: MicroUSB connector (universally used by most phones, including Android smartphones).
- Arduino Mega Pinout board can be powered by the same MicroUSB port or a DC Barrel jack connector.
- An on-board low voltage regulator (LDO) can reliably regulate input voltages of 6V to 12V. (Recommended 7V-9V)
- The output current for 5V is approximately 800mA and 180mA for 3.3V. (Note: The higher the input voltage the lower the output current.
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- USB-TTL converter: CH340G
- PC connection socket: MicroUSB,
- Power socket: DC Barrel Jack,
- Power Out: 3.3V-180m and 5V-800m
- Power IN.: USB 5V
- Power IN.: VIN/DC Jack 6-12V
- Power Consumption: 5V 220mA
- Logic Level: 5V
- Clock Frequency: 16MHz
- Operating Supply Voltage: 5V
- Digital I/O: 54
- Analog I/O:16
- Memory Size : 256kb
- Data RAM Type/Size : 8Kb
- Data ROM Type/Size : 4Kb
- Interface Type: ISP
- Operating temperature: 40/+85
1 x Arduino Mega 2560 board
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.