Photosensitive resistance is the resistance of a semiconductor material, the conductivity change with light intensity varies. The use of this feature will work made of different shapes and light-receiving area of the photosensitive resistance. Photoresistor is widely used in toys, lamps, cameras and other industries.
- Maximum voltage: 150V, DC
- Maximum wattage: 100mW
- Operating temperature: -30°C ~ 70°C
- Spectral peak: 540nm
- Bright resistance (10Lux) (KΩ): 10 - 20
- Dark resistance: 1 MΩ
- 100λ10: 0.6
- Response time: 20ms (Rise), 30ms (Down)
- Resistance illumination: 3
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.