ADS1115 provides 16-bit precision at 860 samples/second over I2C. The chip can be configured as 4 single-ended input channels or two different channels. As a nice bonus, it even includes a programmable gain amplifier, up to x16, to help boost up smaller single/differential signals to the full range.
- We like this ADC because it can run from 2V to 5V power/logic, measure a large range of signals, and be super easy to use. It is a great general-purpose 16-bit converter.
- The chip's fairly small, so it comes on a breakout board with ferrites to keep the AVDD and AGND quiet.
- Interfacing is done via I2C.
- The address can be changed to one of four options so you can have up to 4 ADS1115's connected on a single 2-wire I2C bus for 16 single-ended inputs.
- Wide supply range: 2.0V to 5.5V Low Current Consumption
- Continuous Mode: Only 150A
- Single-Shot Mode: Auto Shutdown
- Programmable data rate: 128SPS to 3300PS Internal oscillator Internal
- PGA I2C interface: pin selectable addresses Four single-ended or two differential inputs Programmable comparators
- This board chip uses I2C-7 bit addresses between 0x48-0x4B
- Board Size: 2.55 x 0.90 cm / 1.00 inch x 0.35 inch (L * W)
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
Packing list: 1x ADS1115 16-bit 4-channel Analog-to-Digital converter ADC module, I2C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.