Prototype Shield ProtoShield for Arduino:
- Brand new and high quality.
- Small soldering area.
- All pins are brought to the top level.
- 1 reset button, 1 general use button, and 2 LED circuits can be used directly.
- 5V, GND, and Raw pins are exposed as well.
- SOIC place for IC.
- The mini breadboard has 170 tie points.
- The breadboard sticks on the prototype shield with its self-adhesive backing.
- Prototype Size:7cm x 5.5cm x 2cm
- Mini breadboard size: 4.4 * 3.4 * 1cm
Solderless Prototype Breadboard 170 Tie-points for Arduino Shield
- 1 Terminal Strip
- Tie-point 170
- ABS plastic material
- Completely reusable
- Coloured coordinates for easy component placement
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips
- Accepts a variety of wire sizes (29-20 AWG)
- Dimensions: 45x34.5x8.5mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.