This bi-directional logic level converter is a small device that safely steps down 5V signals to 3.3V AND steps up 3.3V to 5V at the same time. This level converter also works with 2.8V and 1.8V devices. You can successfully set your high and low voltages and step up and down between them safely on the same channel. Each level converter has the capability of converting 4 pins on the high side to 4 pins on the low side with two inputs and two outputs provided for each side.
The level converter is very easy to use the board needs to be powered from two voltage sources (high voltage and low voltage) that your system is using. High voltage (5V for example) to the ‘HV’ pin, low voltage (3.3V for example) to ‘LV’, and ground from the system to the ‘GND’ pin.
- Channel: 4 Channel
- Logic Level Range: 2.8V ~ 6V
- The voltage on Lx Side: 3.3V
- The voltage on Hx Side: 5V
- Peak Output Current: 1.2A
- Pin Number: 12 Pin (2 rows 6 pin contact pins)
- Four channels of logic and high voltage low voltage logic can two-way transform
- Portable and lightness
- Level Converter- 4 Channel Compatible with the bread plate, can be used directly put on the breadboard
- 4 Channel Module (great for I2C or SPI) and will work with all microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel Edison, NXP Mbed.
1x Logic Level Converter
2x Header pin 1x6pins
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.