Dip Switch 8 / 4 Positions is designed to be used on a printed circuit board along with other electronic components and is used to customize the behavior of an electronic device for specific situations. The pins have 2.54mm spacing - fits great into a breadboard! Works great as general control switches. A DIP switch is a manual electrical switch in a standard in-line package ( DIP ) and is made up of a set of small switches found on many devices and which can be converted to the ON or OFF position. The term can refer to each individual switch, or to the unit as a whole.
- Switching capacity: 25 mA / 24V DC
- Through current: 100 mA / 50V DC
- Contact resistance: 50 milliohms
- Insulation resistance: 100 MOhm 0
- Dielectric strength: 500 V AC / 1 min.
- Switching capacity: 2000 actuation
- Pitch: 2,54 mm / 7,62 mm
- Color: Red
- Number of switches: 8 / 4
- Number of legs: 16 / 8
- Encapsulated: Dip
- Dimensions: 2.2 cm x 1 cm x 0.5 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.