Dip Switch 8 / 4 Positions is designed to be used on a printed circuit board along with other electronic components and is used to customize the behavior of an electronic device for specific situations. The pins have 2.54mm spacing - fits great into a breadboard! Works great as general control switches. A DIP switch is a manual electrical switch in a standard in- line package ( DIP ) and is made up of a set of small switches found on many devices and which can be converted to the ON or OFF position . The term can refer to each individual switch , or to the unit as a whole.
- Switching capacity: 25 mA / 24V DC
- Through current: 100 mA / 50V DC
- Contact resistance: 50 milliohms
- Insulation resistance: 100 MOhm 0
- Dielectric strength: 500 V AC / 1 min.
- Switching capacity: 2000 actuations
- Pitch: 2,54 mm / 7,62 mm
- Color: Red
- Number of switches: 8 / 4
- Number of legs: 16 / 8
- Encapsulated: Dip
- Dimensions: 2.2 cm x 1 cm x 0.5 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.