Solderless Breadboards are commonly used for prototyping because they allow you to quickly build temporary circuits without soldering. Breadboards accept most through-hole parts and up to #22 wire. 400 Tie Point Solderless Breadboard is a cute half-size breadboard, good for small projects. It has 2 power buses, 30 columns, and 10 rows - a total of 400 tie-in points. All pins are spaced by a standard 0.1". The two sets of five rows are separated by about 0.3", perfect for straddling a DIP package over. The board accepts wire sizes in the range of 29-20AWG.
- 400 tie points
- 1 Double strip, a Total of 300 tie points
- 2 Power lanes, Total 100 tie points in power lanes
- Perfect for Arduino shield prototyping and testing
- Plastic housing, metal contact clips
- Cable Size (AWG): 20 – 29
- Maximum Voltage(V): 300
- Maximum Current(A): 3 – 5
- Length (mm): 82
- Width (mm): 55
- Height (mm): 10
- Weight (gm): 40
1 x 400 Tie Points Solderless Breadboard
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.