- The RAK7243C is a fully-fledged 8 channel LoRaWAN™ gateway that is Class A and C compliant. It consists of the following modules: RAK2245, RAK2013 and Raspberry Pi 3B+.
- At its core is the Raspberry Pi 3B+, which integrates all the other hardware components and runs the OS. The RAK2245 is the concentrator module, playing the role of a LoRa® transceiver. The RAK2013 provides for cellular backhaul (in addition to the Wi-Fi and Ethernet of the Raspberry Pi 3B+)
- Software-wise one could choose to either go with TTN or LoRa® Server in addition to bringing his own solution. TTN is more suitable for public, cloud deployment. LoRa® Server provides a solution that can be run on a private server or the gateway itself.
- Thus the RAK7243C is a flexible solution suitable for both small scale projects, as well as large scale industrial solutions. It provides a variety of connectivity options and its size and weight make it ideal for indoor deployment.
To know the difference between EG95-E and EG95-NA, please refer to the following table:
|Carrier Certification*||Verizon/ AT&T/ T-Mobile/ Telus/ U.S. Cellular/ Rogers|
* Certifications are for the RAK2013 Cellular Pi HAT Module only, not the whole device.
- Preassembled, fully functioning LoRaWAN® Gateway
- Full LoRaWAN® Stack support (version 1.0.2)
- Supports all 8 channels and spreading factors (SF7-SF12)
- Band support: 433MHz, 470MHz, 865MHz, 868MHz, 915MHz, 920MHz, 923MHz
- Tx Power: 27 dBm Max
- RX Sensitivity: -139dBm
- The new design integrates Ublox MAX-7Q GPS module
- Quectel BG96/EG95 (depending on chosen configuration)
- Product Dimensions: 150mm x 90mm x 90mm
- Product Weight: 6kg
- 1pc RAK7243C LPWAN Developer Gateway
- 1pc GPS antenna
- 1pc LoRa antenna
- 2pcs LTE antenna
- Power adapter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.