RAK811 LPWAN Breakout Module is a combination of the RAK811 chipset and the RAK811 Breakout Board. It is a barebone LoRa® Node solution which is a balance between small size and access to GPIOs via a header.
With Semtech SX1276 at its core, the RAK811 LPWAN Breakout Module takes advantage of all LoRa® features. Long-range, low power consumption is at its core.
Its setup is easy and straightforward. The firmware fully supports the LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 stack. The node can work in a number of modes, with different data rates and read data from the attached sensors. This is all configurable via AT commands.
- Based on Semtech SX1276
- Full LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, AS920, and AS923)
- Output power: 5－20dBm adjustable
- Max sensitivity: -130dBm@0.3kps
- Open source firmware with built-in AT command functionality for easy setup
- Theoretical max range of 2km in Urban and 15km in open areas
- Integrates both SMA and iPEX antenna connectors
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C (industrial grade)
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C (non-condensing)
- Breakout Board Dimensions: 42mm x 25mm
- Product Weight: 0.02kg
- 1pc RAK811 LPWAN Module (chipset pre-soldered on the board)
- 1pc SubG Antenna
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.