This IR Remote Control Kit for Arduino consist of ultra-thin infrared remote control and 38KHz infrared receiver module. This mini slim infrared remote control with 20 function keys. Its transmit distances up to 5-8 meters. Ideal for handling a variety of equipment indoors.
IR receiver module can receive a standard 38KHz modulation remote control signal. You can decode the remote control signal through Arduino programming. You can design a variety of remote control robots and interactive works.
- Sensor uses HX1838, high sensitivity.
- Operating voltage 5V.
- Output form: Digital output.
- VCC: 3.3V-5V external voltage (can be directly connected to the 5v microcontroller and 3.3v microcontroller).
- GND: external GND.
- IN: external microcontroller I/O port, I/O port has been designed 10K pull-up resistor.
- Transmission distance: up to 5m(depending on the surrounding environment, the sensitivity of receiver etc)
- Battery: CR2025 button battery
- Battery capacity: 160mAh
- Effective angle: 60°
- Sticking material: 0.125mmPET
- Effective life: 20,000 times
- Static current: 3uA – 5uA
- Dynamic current: 3mA – 5mA
- 1x IR Remote Control
- 1x IR Receiver module
- 1x 3 Way Female - Female Dupont Jumper Wire
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.