Whether making and receiving telephone calls over a radio link using external speakers and microphone, or exchanging data in short distances with Bluetooth, you can do it with Xadow GSM+BLE.
As the heart of RePhone kit Create, the Xadow GSM+BLE is built around the powerful System-On-Chip (SOC) MT2502, offering a rich range of communication protocols - GSM, GPRS and Bluetooth (v4.0 and 2.1 dual mode). It supports quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz that covers any GSM network in the world. Simply insert a 2G Nano SIM card, then you are able to enchant things with cellular connectivity.
- Based on the smallest commercial System-on-Chip (5.4mm x 6.2mm) currently on the market
- Open source and modular design
- Slim and small
- Built-in Xadow Connectors for easy pluggable FPC cables
- Stackable, chainable and sewable with other Xadow Modules
- Core module for most of RePhone Kits
- Perfect choice for long-distances and short-range communication
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
- Weight - G.W 133g
- Battery - Exclude
- Microcontroller - MT2502
- MCU Core - 32-bit ARM7EJ-STM RISC processor
- RAM - 4MB
- Flash Memory - 16MB
- Power Supply - 3.3 – 4.2V
- Quad-band - 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPRS - Class 12 modem
- Clock Speed - 260 MHz
- Connector - 35 PIN Connector & 11 PIN Connector for Xadow
- Interfaces - LCD, Audio, I2C, SPI, UART, and GPIOs etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.