The Arduino Ethernet Shield W5100 is one of the most interesting expansion boards which allows for controlling the Arduino board via LAN or Ethernet connectivity. This can be useful for example if you need to get some information from a network, or place your own web server, or access a remote web server. You can also use Arduino to control a network.
Onboard this Ethernet Shield W5100 is a MicroSD card socket for data storage.
For communicating with the shield, use the Ethernet library. For using the for microSD card socket, use the SD library.
In addition to the Arduino board and this shield, you will also need a network cable (twisted pair).
- With this Ethernet Shield, you're for the Arduino board that can be used to connect to the internet.
- Can be used as a server or client.
- Directly plug puzzle board, no soldering required.
- It is directly supported by for Arduino official Ethernet Library.
- It adds a micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network.
Technical Characteristics :
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.