MAX7219 is an integrated serial input/output common-cathode display driver, it is connected to a microprocessor and an 8-digit 7-segment LED display. It includes an on-chip B-type BCD encoder, multi-channel scanning loop, segment word driver, and an 8*8 static RAM for storing each data. Only one external register is used to set the segment current of each LED.
- 10MHz Serial Interface
- Individual LED Segment Control
- Decode/No-Decode Digit Selection
- 150µA Low-Power Shutdown (Data Retained)
- Digital and Analog Brightness Control
- Display Blanked on Power-Up
- Drive Common-Cathode LED Display
- 24-Pin DIP and SO Packages
- A single module can drive a total of 8 * 8 dot matrix overcast
- Working voltage: 5V
- Size: *12.8 cm*3.2 cm *1.3 cm (L*W*H)
- With 64 fixing screw holes, diameter 3mm
- module with input and output interfaces, support for cascading multiple modules
- Bar-Graph Displays
- 7-Segment Displays
- Industrial Controllers
- Panel Meters
- LED Matrix Displays
- The left side of the module is an input port, an output port on the right.
- If a single control module, simply input port connected to CPU
- cascading multiple modules, input and output termination CPU, input the output end of the second module of the first module, the first two modules of the first three input termination modules, and so on.
51 microcontrollers, for example:
- VCC → 5V
- GND → GND
- DIN → P2.2
- CS → P2.1
- CLK → P2.0
1x MAX7219 32x8 LED Matrix 4-in-1 Module (Red)
1x 20CM Dupont line 5Pin (colors random)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.