A 16x2 LCD display (16 columns by 2 rows) is very basic module and is very commonly used in various devices and circuits. A 16x2 LCD means it can display 16 characters per line and there are 2 such lines. In this LCD each character is displayed in 5x7 pixel matrix. Utilizes the popular HD44780 parallel interface chipset. LCD uses 7 general IO ports for microcontroller. Easy to communicate with the LCD module.
Features of 16×2 LCD module
- Operating Voltage is 4.7V to 5.3V
- Current consumption is 1mA without backlight
- Alphanumeric LCD display module, meaning can display alphabets and numbers
- Consists of two rows and each row can print 16 characters.
- Each character is build by a 5×8 pixel box
- Can work on both 8-bit and 4-bit mode
- It can also display any custom generated characters
- Available in Green and Blue Backlight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.