This rotary encoder module is a full continuous 360° unlimited rotation encoder, with 20 pulses per revolution – or one pulse/activation per 18° of rotation. This makes it surprisingly accurate without being too sensitive, resulting in a simple but effective Input control method. Of course, you can also choose to code your microcontroller with specific actions when the encoder is rotated or the push-button pressed, although the standard operations are typically the best choice for most standard electronics project applications.
- Encoder Style – Photoelectric
- Rotation Limitations – Full Continuous 360° / Unlimited Rotation
- Pulses Per Revolution – 20
- Working voltage – 5V
- Functionality – Bidirectional Rotation & Centre Push Button
- Output Pins – A / B / Switch / GND / VCC
- Pin Pitch – 2.54mm
- Dimensions – 26.2 x 18.5 x 25.5mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.