- The driver focuses on the current and efficiency, effectively the power of the engine, and the life of the battery.
- It can withstand high current overload, the maximum current up to 30A.
- This unit also has a brake function that can quickly stop the engine, brake quickly, obvious braking, easy to implement this feature.
- The unit uses two + low resistance n-channel MOSFET components full half-bridge driver chip. Full half-bridge driver
- Reliable drive mode chip, MOSFET switching losses to a minimum. Improve energy utilization! The MOSFET driver chip comes with
- Hardware brake function and power feedback.
- N channel MOSFET IRF3205 MOSFET, use two dedicated half-bridge driver chips in the top tube using a bootstrap capacitor,
- So that the tube has enough MOSFET channel drive voltage can be opened quickly, improve the acceleration curvature of the motor,
- But also quickly for the engine brake. This allows the car to start quickly and can kill the car quickly.
- The driver can work at 0% -99% of the PWM modulation cycle, the motor drive voltage can be obtained sufficiently.
- Rated voltage: DC 3V ~ 36V
- Rated current: 15A
- Peaks: 30A
- Size: 108x58mm
- Forward motor: DIR = 1 PWM = PWM
- Reverse motor: DIR = 0 PWM = PWM
- Parking brake: DIR = X PWM = 0 (X is any state)
- Connection: Power connects with positive power; GND connects with negative power; 2 motors are respectively connected with MOTOR 1, MOTOR 2.
1 x Dual Channel DC Motor Control Board
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.