- I2C input control 16-channel PWM output can be 16-way servo.
- Servo power independent V+ input Large 6V.
- Logic and logic power supply independent output 3-5v.
- The UNO library files can be provided including routines.
- The steering gear drives the artifact one machine is in hand all 16 PWM servo drive modules 16 servos at a time can do robots and spiders.
- Reverse polarity protection on the terminal block input
- Green power-good LED
- 3 pin connectors in groups of 4 so you can plug in 16 servos at once (Servo plugs are slightly wider than 0.1" so you can only stack 4 next to each other on 0.1" header
- "Chain-able" design
- A spot to place a big capacitor on the V+ line (in case you need it)
- 330 Ohms series resistors on all the output lines to protect them, and to make driving LEDs trivial
- Solder jumpers for the 6 address select pins
- Color: Blue
- Size: 150*100mm
- Frequency: 40-1000Hz
- Number of channels: 16 channels
- Resolution: 12 digits
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.