The plastic DC motor with a 1:48 gearbox is powered from 3 V to 6 V. It can easily be used when starting various projects. The double shaft turns at a speed of up to approx. 200 rpm. The torque is 0.8 kg*cm, the motor draws an average of 150mA of current(max. 160mA). The motor has no built-in encoder, speed control, or position feedback.
The motor operates differently with lower and higher power supply, e.g:
- With 3 V supply: current consumption is 150mA at 120 RPM without load and 1.1 A at standstill.
- At 4.5 V: current consumption is 155mA at 185 RPM without load and 1.2 A after stopping.
- At 6 V supply: current consumption is 160mA at 200 RPM without load and 1.5 A at a standstill.
- Rated voltage: 3 V to 6 V
- Power consumption: 150mA +/- 10%
- Gearbox: 1:48
- Speed (3 V): 90 ± 10% rpm
- Speed (6 V): 200 ± 10% rpm
- Torque: 0.8 kg*cm
- The shaft is cut on both sides
- The motor has a double shaft
- Shaft diameter: 5.4 mm
- Dimensions: 70 x 22 x 19 mm
- Weight: 30.6 g
1 x Geared DC motor double shaft
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.