5V/10A 1 Channel Relay Module (with Optocoupler / without Optocoupler)
This is a 1 channel Relay module 5v, which can be used to control various appliances and other equipment with a current of not more than 10A. It can be controlled directly by microcontroller: Raspberry Pi, Arduino, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, or TTL logic. Standard interface that can be compatible with microcontroller.
To isolate the microcontroller from the relay, an optocoupler is added. With this configuration, the microcontroller doesn’t have any physical connection with the relay, it just uses the LED light of the Optocoupler IC to activate the relay. This solution saves your microcontroller from high voltage spikes for both VAC/VDC.
Specification and Features:
- 1 channel relay board
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Max Current : 20mA
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at AC250V: 10A
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at DC5V: 10A
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator lamp
- Control indicator lamp
- Indicator for Relay output status
- Can Be controlled various appliances & other Equipment With Large current.
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A.
- Standard TTL Level logic controlled (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, or TTL logic).
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches.
- For control of module, need 5V power and logic operation at 5V.
- 5V 1-Channel Relay interface board and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current.
Note: Description of the high and low trigger
- High-level trigger is a trigger voltage between the signal input and ground can be understood as a way of the signal input terminal and VCC cathode short trigger.
- Low trigger means is the voltage between the signal input terminal and the ground for the OV trigger mode can be understood as a way of the signal input terminal and GND negative short trigger.
1x 1-Channel Relay Module 5V/10A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.