At the beginning, the inertial measurement unit is an electronic device that measures and reports on a craft's velocity, orientation, and gravitational forces, using a combination of accelerometers,gyroscopes, and magnetometers. Now IMU sensor are commonly used in the Human-computer interaction(HCI), navigational purposes and balancing technology used in the Segway Personal Transporter as we all known.
Version Upgrade: V2.0 has upgraded the barometer sensor IC to BMP280.
- Balancing robots
- Indoor inertial navigation
- Human–computer Interaction (HCI)
- Wide power input range from 3 to 8 volts
- Low noise LDO regulator
- Low cost IMU
- Interface: I2C
- M3x2 holes for easily mounted on your mobile platforms,robots,HCI or UAVs
- LED power indication
- Integrate 10 dof sensors
- Adxl345 accelerometer
- ITG3200 gyro
- HMC5883L Compass
- BMP280 pressure sensor
- Compact size design and easy-to-use
- Compatible with Arduino controllers
- Electricity gold PCB
- Size: 26x18mm (1.02x0.71")
- 1x 10 DOF IMU Sensor
- 1x 4P Pin Headers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.