The MAX44009 ambient light sensor features an I2C digital output that is ideal for a number of portable applications such as smartphones, notebooks, and industrial sensors. At less than 1μA operating current, it is the lowest power ambient light sensor in the industry and features an ultra-wide 22-bit dynamic range from 0.045 lux to 188,000 lux. The on-chip photodiode's spectral response is optimized to mimic the human eye's perception of ambient light and incorporates IR and UV blocking capability. The IC is designed to operate from a 1.7V to 3.6V supply voltage range and consumes only 0.65μA in full operation.
- Wide: 0.045 Lux to 188,000 Lux Range
- Small: 2mm x 2mm x 0.6mm UTDFN-Opto
- VCC : 1.7V to 3.6V
- Operating Current ICC: 0.65μA
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Device Address Options: 1001 010x and 1001 011x
- PCB size: (L*W)1.32*1.05cm/0.52"*0.41" Quality 1set
- Cellular Phones/Smartphones
- Digital Lighting Management
- Portable Devices
- Security Systems
- Tablet PCs/Notebook Computers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.