The ADXL335 is a small, thin, low power, complete 3-axis accelerometer with signal conditioned voltage outputs. The product measures acceleration with a minimum full-scale range of ±3 g. It can measure the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion, shock, or vibration. This breakout board comes with an on-board voltage regulator and works at both 3.3V & 5V (3-5V)
- Sensor Chip: ADXL335. Operating voltage: 1.8V 5V.
- Supply Current: 350A. Interface: Analogue output.
- Dimensions (L*W*H):0.8 x 0.6 x 0.4 inch.
- Three-axis accelerometer module magnetic field.
- Compact size, low supply voltage.
- Chip: ADXL335
- Power supply: 3-5V
- X,Y,Z output
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.