The VL53L0X is a time-of-flight ranging system integrated into a compact module. The sensor can report distances up to 2 m (6.6 ft) at 1 mm resolution, but its effective range and accuracy (noise) depend to a large extent on environmental and target characteristics.
Measurement measurements can be made via the sensor's I2C (TWI) interface, which is also used to configure the sensor settings. The sensor provides two additional pins: the shutdown input and the interrupt output.
VDD - Regulated 2.8 V output. Almost 150 mA is available to power external components.
VIN - The main 2.6 V to 5.5 V power supply connection. The SCL and SDA level shifters pull the I2C lines high to this level.
- Material: Plastic + Electronic Components
- Color: Purple,Black
- Size: 25x10mm/0.98x0.39inch
- GND -The ground (0V) connection for your power supply. Your I2C control source must also share a common ground with this board.
- SDA Level-shifted I2C data line: HIGH is VIN, LOW is 0 V.
- SCL Level-shifted I2C clock line: HIGH is VIN, LOW is 0 V .
- XSHUT This pin is an active-low shutdown input; the board pulls it up to VDD to enable the sensor by default. Driving this pin low puts the sensor into hardware standby. This input is not level-shifted.
1x Range Sensor Module Set
1x Pin Header
Color maybe slightly different due to different monitor.
The above size is measured by hand, please allow slightly difference. Thanks !
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.