This motion sensor is a mini version of the standard PIR sensor. This type of sensor can be used to detect movement by means of infrared light. PIR sensors are used to sense the movement of people, animals, or other objects. They are commonly used in burglar alarms and automatically activated lighting systems. They are commonly called simply "PIR", or sometimes "PID", for "passive infrared detector". These sensors can be used with microcontroller boards like Arduino.
- Low power consumption, small size, easy to install
- Internal use of digital signal processing, pit interference strong
- High sensitivity, reliability, and can be widely used in the automatic sensing circuit
- Repeatable trigger mode: that is, after the induction output is high, in the delay period, if the body in its induction range of activities, the output will remain high until the delay after the person becomes Low level. (Ie, the sensing module automatically detects a delay period after each activity of the human body, and takes the last active time as the starting point for the delay time).
- Input Voltage: DC 2.7-12V
- Quiescent current: <100uA
- Level output: High 3.3 V/Low 0V
- Delay time: approximately 2 seconds (± 30% deviation)
- Standard detection at approximately 3 meters distance
- PCB dimensions: 10mm*8mm
- Total size: 12mm*27mm
- The angle of Sensor: <100 °
- Working temperature: -20°C - +60°C
- Lens type: Small
- Vin (indicated with "+" and/or "U1")
- Out (middle pin)
- GND/ground/min (indicated with "-" and/or "C1")
1x Mini PIR Motion Sensor AM312, 2.7V-12V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.