Inductive Proximity Switch: 1 pc LJ12A3-4-Z/BX 4mm / 1 pc LJ18A3-H-Z/BX 10mm
It is a component widely used in the automatic control industry for detecting, controlling, and noncontact switching.
When the proximity switch is close to some target object, it will send out a control signal. It's widely used in machine, paper making, light industry for limiting station, orientation taking count, speeding trial, etc.
Metal shell, DC type, 4mm/10mm detecting distance, 3 wire system. Power supply inverted connecting protection, short circuit protection, non-contact detecting device.
- Product Name: Inductive Proximity Switch
- Theory: Inductive Type Sensor
- Model: LJ12A3-4-Z/BX / LJ18A3-H-Z/BX
- Switch Appearance Type: Cylinder Type
- Wire Type: DC 3 Wire Type (Black, Brown, Blue)
- Output Type: NPN NO (Normal Open)
- Detect Object: Iron/Conductor
- Current Output: 300mA
- Supply Voltage: DC 6-36V
- External Material: Plastic, Metal
- Diameter of Head: 12mm / 18mm
- Detecting Distance: 4mm/ 10mm
- Cable Length: 1.1M
1x Inductive Proximity Switch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.