MQ131 Sensitive material of MQ131 gas sensor is O3 SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. When Ozone gas exists. The sensor’s conductivity is higher along with the gas concentration rising. Please use a simple electro circuit, Convert the change of conductivity to correspond to the output signal of gas concentration. MQ131 gas sensor has a high sensitivity to Ozone, also sensitive to O3 CL2, NO2, etc.
- Working voltage: DC 5V
- Size: approx.31 mm X 22mm X 29mm
- Detecting Range: 10PPB-2PPM
- With the signal light indicates the output;
- The dual signal output (analog output, and TTL-level output);
- TTL output valid signal is low; (low output signal light, can be accessed by the microcontroller IO port)
- The analog output increases with the concentration, the higher the voltage the higher the concentration;
- The ozone gas with high sensitivity (detection concentration range 10PPB-2PPM Ozone)
- With a long life and reliable stability;
- Fast response characteristics;
- With mounting holes to facilitate fixed installation;
- The probe can plug design for easy testing.
It is widely used in domestic ozone concentration alarm, industrial ozone concentration alarm, and portable ozone concentration detector.
1x MQ-131 Ozone Gas Detection Sensor module
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.