Differs from the last version the Grove - Light Sensor (P) v1.1 uses the LS06-S phototransistor as a replacement of the traditional Light Dependent Resistor (LDR) sensors. The LS06-Slight sensor has a much more linear analog output conforming to illuminance, which ranges from 0 to the supplying voltage (normally 5V). A value equals to the supplying voltage can be detected when it’s exposed to daylight, and it gives 0V when you covered it with your hand.
- linear analog output conforming to illuminance
- Low dark current and low working lux
- Easy to use
- Power supply: 3.3 - 5V DC
- Phototransistor: LS06-S
- Connector: 4 pin Buckled Grove interface
- Dimension: 20mm*20mm
- Dimensions: 130mm x90mm x9.5mm
- Weight: G.W 8g
- Battery: Exclude
- 1 Grove - Light Sensor V1.1
- 1 Grove Cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.