UV (ultraviolet) Sensor is used for determining exposure to ultraviolet radiation in the laboratory or environmental settings. The UV sensor is equipped with an alarm to indicate high levels of exposure to ultraviolet radiation.
- Storage Temperature: -40 ~ 90℃
- Operating Temperature: -30 ~ 85℃
- Reverse Voltage: 5V
- Forward Current: 1mA
- Optical Source Power Range: 0.1 ~ 100.000 μW/cm2 (UVA Lamp)
- Soldering Temperature: 260℃ (within 10 sec)
- 1x UV (ultraviolet) Sensor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.