Sensitive material MQ-6 gas sensors used in clean air, low conductivity tin oxide (SnO2). If there is an environment in which the flammable gas sensor, conductivity sensor increases with increasing concentration of flammable gases in the air. Use a simple circuit can convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration according to the output signal. MQ-6 gas sensor for propane, butane, LPG high sensitivity, natural gas and has good sensitivity. The sensor can detect a wide variety of combustible gas, it is a low-cost sensor suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Good sensitivity to Combustible gas in a wide range
- High sensitivity to Propane, Butane, and LPG
- Long life and low cost
- Simple drive circuit
- An indication of the signal output
- Dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output)
- The TTL output signal is low. (When low output signal light, and can be connected directly to the microcontroller)
- 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
- High sensitivity to hydrogen.
- Can be resistant to ethanol steam, LPG (petroleum), smoke interference.
- Has a long life and reliable stability.
- Fast response and recovery characteristics.
- Input voltage: DC5V
- Power consumption (current) : 150 mA
- DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
- AO output: 0.1-0 .3V (relatively clean)
- Highest concentration of voltage: Approx 4 V
- Detect gas concentrations anywhere from 200 to 10000ppm
Special note: The sensor is powered, needs to be warm up to around 20S, measured data will be stable, the sensor fever is a normal phenomenon because the internal heating wire when hotter is not normal.
Suitable for home or industrial on LPG (liquefied petroleum gas), butane, propane, LNG (liquefied natural gas) detection devices. Excellent resistance to ethanol vapor, mist interference.
- VCC: Positive (5 v)
- GND: Connect power negative
- DO: TTL switch signal output
- AO: Analog signal output
1x MQ6 LPG, Propane Butane Combustible Gas Sensor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.