Combustible Gas Sensor MQ-2 is a flammable gas and smoke sensor detects the concentrations of combustible gas in the air and outputs its reading as an analog voltage. The sensor can measure concentrations of flammable gas of 300 to 10,000 ppm. They are used in gas leakage detecting equipment in family and industry, are suitable for detecting LPG, i-butane, propane, methane, alcohol, Hydrogen, smoke.
The MQ-2 gas sensor is sensitive to LPG, i-butane, propane, methane, alcohol, Hydrogen and smoke. They are used in gas leakage detecting equipments in family and industry and in portable gas detector.
- Good sensitivity to Combustible gas in a wide range
- TTL output valid signal is low level. (When the output is low, the signal light is on, it can be directly connected to the MCU or relay module.)
- Sensitive to H2, LPG, CH4, CO, Alcohol, Smoke or Propane
- Analog and Digital Output
- Digital Out is High or Low based on a adjustable preset threshold.
- Long life and low cost
- Simple drive circuit
- Supply Voltage:5V
- Input voltage: DC5V
- Power consumption current : 150mA
- DO output: TTL digital quantity 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
- AO output: 0.1-0.3V (relatively non-polluting), the highest concentration voltage is about 4V
- Dimensions: 32 (L) x 20 (W) x 22 (H)
- VCC: power supply positive pole (5V)
- GND: connect the power negative pole.
- DO: TTL switch signal output
- AO: analog signal output
1 x MQ2 Combustible Gas Sensor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.