This MPU9250, which is a multi-chip module (MCM) consisting of two dies integrated into a single QFN package. One die houses the 3-Axis gyroscope and the 3-Axis accelerometer. The other die houses the AK8963 3-Axis magnetometer from Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation. Hence, the MPU-9250 is a 9-axis MotionTracking device that combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetometer, and a Digital Motion Processor (DMP). The MPU-9250 also features an embedded temperature sensor.
This module includes pull-up resistors on the SDA, SCL, and nCS lines, pull-down resistors on the FSYNC and AD0 lines, and an on-board 3.3V voltage regulator allowing you to power the module from 5V sources such as an Arduino. If you desire to power the module from 3.3V you can bridge the solder jumper next to the voltage regulator to bypass the regulator (refer to schematic link below).
- 1 piece – MPU-9250 Module
- 1 piece – Ten pin male header (1×10)
- On-board pull-up resistors on SDA, SCL, and nCS
- On-board pull-down resistors on FSYNC and AD0
- Range: up to ± 16 g
- Sensitivity: up to 16,384 LSB/g
- Range: up to ± 2000 deg/sec
- Sensitivity: up to 131 LSB/deg/sec
- Range: ± 4800 µT
- Sensitivity: 0.6 µT/LSB
- Supply Voltage: 4.4 to 6.5 V or 3.3V if you solder the solder jumper near the on-board voltage regulator
- Interface: I2C
- I2C Address: 0x68 by default, 0x69 if AD0 is pulled high
- Board Dimensions: 25.5mm (1.004″) long x 15.4mm (0.606″) wide, 3mm (0.118″) inside diameter of mounting holes
- Weight: 2.72g (0.096oz)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.