BMP280 pressure sensor is designed for mobile applications. The sensor module is to use a very compact package. Its small size and low power consumption to allow the battery power supply devices such as mobile phone, GPS module, or a watch.
BMP280 is a proven piezoresistive pressure sensor technology that has high precision, high linearity, and long-term stability, and robustness of electromagnetic compatibility. Many devices operating option provides flexibility and optimize the power consumption device, resolution and filter performance. A test example use cases, the default setting is for developers in order to make the design as simple as possible.
- GY - BMP280-3.3 high-precision altimeter sensor atmospheric pressure sensor module
- BMP280 module, the atmospheric pressure sensor module
- Module models: GY - BMP280-3.3
- Using the chip: BMP280
- 3 v power supply:
- Communication: standard IIC/SPI communication protocol
- Pressure range: 300-1100 hpa
- The heavy gold PCB, machine welding process to ensure quality
- Pin spacing: 2.54 mm
- Module size: 11.5 mm * 15 mm
- GPS navigation enhancement (such as the time the improvement of the app, navigation calculation, slope detection)
- Indoor navigation (ground test, elevator testing)
- The application of the navigation of outdoor, leisure, and sports
- The weather forecast
- The application of health care (such as spirometry)
- Vertical speed indicator (such as rising or sinking speed)
- Applications such as weather forecast, elevation measurement, indoor navigation, fitness, and sports, etc.
- Digital pressure sensor BMP280 can provide excellent performance, relative accuracy of plus or minus 0 12 hPa (+ / - 1 m).
* precise elevation measurement
Pressure sensors can improve the precision of GPS/GNSS, especially in small numbers or GPS satellite signal loss. Today, air pressure sensor has become one of the key elements for high-end smartphones differentiation.
Digital pressure sensor BMP280 can provide excellent performance, the relative accuracy of + / - 0.12 hPa (plus or minus 1 meter), the power consumption of the sensor is only 2.7 mu A.BMP280 has 2.0 x 2.5 x 2.5 mm3 in a small package, including the pressure and temperature measurement function.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.