- Pulse sensor Arduino is used to testing the heart rate sensor, students, artists, athletes, creators, game developers, or mobile terminals can develop interactive work related to heart rate.
- Pulse Sensor is a plug-and-play heart-rate sensor for Arduino and Arduino compatible boards. It can be used by students, artists, athletes, makers, and game & mobile developers who want to easily incorporate live heart-rate data into their projects.
- Sensors can be put on the finger or earlobe, through interconnected line can be connected to the Arduino.
- It also has an open-source app, can real-time your heart rate graph display. Essence is an integrated optical amplifying circuit and noise eliminating circuit heart rate sensor.
- Working voltage: 5V
- Working current: 4mA
- Diameter: 16MM
- Magnification: 330
- LED wavelength: 609 nm
- 1 x Pulse Sensor
- 1 x 3 Pin Male- Female Split-table Jumper Wire
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.