- This DC voltage sensor can detect voltage from 0 to 25V. The sensor is based on the resistance points pressure principle, and it can make the input voltage of the red terminal reduce 5 times of original voltage.
- The max Arduino analog input voltage is 5 V, so the input voltage of this module should be no more than 5 V x 5 = 25 V ( if for a 3.3 V system, the input voltage should be no more than 3.3 V x 5 = 16.5 V ).
- Because the Arduino AVR chip has 10 bit AD, so this module simulation resolution is 0.00489 V (5 V / 1023), and the input voltage of this module should be more than 0.00489 V x 5 = 0.02445 V.
- Input voltage range: DC0-25V
- Voltage detection range: DC0.02445V-25V
- Analog voltage resolution: 0.00489V
- Output interface: “+” connected to 5 / 3.3V, “-” connected to GND, “s” connected to advertising pins
- DC input interface: positive with decoder, negative with GND
1pc Simple DC Voltage Sensor, VDC 25V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.