With this current meter, it is easy to measure the consumption of something, for example, to protect something from too high a current.
- GND (earth/min/ground)
- Out (analog output voltage)
- By reading the voltage you can measure the current.
- This is approximately 66mV/A.
This version is suitable for currents from -30A to 30A, so the current can be read on both sides from 0 to 30A.
- There is an LED on the module that indicates whether the module is on or not.
- Technical characteristics Current Sensor ACS712
- Total output error: 1.5% at TA = 25°C
- Sensor IC: Allegro ACS712ELC-xxB-T
- Internal conductor resistance: 1.2 mΩ
- Power operation: 5V
- Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Output Signal: Analog
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.